10 Minutes from Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boooooo

3 posters

Go down

boooooo  Empty boooooo

Post  Doc Pokenprod Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 am

It's good to see Kevan implement more game changes, but the zombie defile action is a clear loss for survivors. Worse, there's no balancing change.

So basically, zombies can trash graffiti at RPs. AP-wise, it makes no sense whatsoever to respray; it takes tons of APs to find a spray can that might fizzle after two or three sprays even with the tagging skills, but zombies can defile at the cost of a single AP.
Doc Pokenprod
Doc Pokenprod

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

boooooo  Empty Re: boooooo

Post  Helping 'Arry Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 am

I agree, but, I read it as just for Haloween, if we don't answer the door (how that works, I have no idea) But, 11 mins ago in St Es "You heard a thumping on the door" I guess it's those darn trick or treaters
Helping 'Arry
Helping 'Arry
Coffee and Donut Maker

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Aces fan Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:57 am

You don't have to respray you just pay 1ap to clean it back up. So really it's just a silly waste of AP for both sides. Despite the message in game it has nothing to do with the knocking and works both indoors and outdoors (I've been busy today) Also is this meant to be a permanent change or just a Halloween fun change?
Aces fan
Aces fan

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Pokenprod Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Aces fan wrote:You don't have to respray you just pay 1ap to clean it back up. So really it's just a silly waste of AP for both sides. Despite the message in game it has nothing to do with the knocking and works both indoors and outdoors (I've been busy today) Also is this meant to be a permanent change or just a Halloween fun change?

Cleaning it off at 1AP is okay. I haven't had a chance to test it.
Doc Pokenprod
Doc Pokenprod

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Helping 'Arry Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Just cleaned off 'gore' from the headstones at Hanlon. It just covers over the graffitti, not replaces it
Helping 'Arry
Helping 'Arry
Coffee and Donut Maker

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum