10 Minutes from Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story.

5 posters

Go down

The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story. Empty The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story.

Post  AdamV1029 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:35 pm

First of august, 1940. It's the battle of Britain, The night bombing raid is well into it's second hour.

A young British home guardsman, Richard Boxer and his squad are manning a searchlight.
The bombs are falling upon the city. A plane's engine catches fire, lighting it up as it streaks towards the ground, Impacting in a distant neighborhood. A bomb falls near their position as another plane passes over, it detonates throwing a strange sand like substance all over the area. Several of the men inhale it.

They continue with their duties. The Sergeant says "Boxer, Oi! Boxer"
Boxer says "Yes Sergeant?", The sergeant says "Boxer, Go report back, The Jerrie's may be using some kind of chemical bomb!"
With that, Boxer says "Yes sergeant!" and murmurs under his breathe, He takes off for the nearest AA gun crew, knowing they will have a radio.

After several minutes, he arrives to find the gun crew sulked over on their gun dead, the gun slowly rotating around on it's mount.
He stop's to take in the sight, and pukes. He run's to the radio.
"Command command! Come in! the Germans are using some kind of new bomb! A gun crew is down! Is anyone out there?" he shouts, the radio feed simply spews static, A noise rings out, a helmet gets knocked around, He turns around to see the gun crew coming back to life, They spot him and start groaning, the loader lunges for him, trying to grab his shoulders.
Boxer shouts. "What the hell are you doing! What's wrong with you! Your dead! You should be dead!!", The Gunner groans loudly and grabs at him from the other side, Boxer piles up over the sandbags, scrambling back. He shouts at them, scrambling to unholster his revolver, He shouts at them "Stay back!! I'm warning you!!" The gun crew continues climbing out, Groaning at him, He fires into the gunner's shoulder, the shoulder recoils backwards briefly, the gunner continues groaning, not even reacting to the shot.
Boxer fires again, and again, and again, and again, And yet again. The gunner keeps coming, He tries to fire again, the gun only clicking. He realizes it's empty and seems distraught, He turns to run away, Only to see a bomb shelter opening up, the family all clawing at each other as they make their way out, groaning. He looks around and takes off for the spotlight parapet, As he runs rifle shots ring out from the spotlight parapet, the sergeant can be heard shouting "What the hell's wrong with you! Back you lot! Back!" Boxer stumbles up to the scene, His friends and squadmates advancing on the sergeant, The sergeant works his bolt back after firing and loads a new stripper clip in, He spots Boxer and twists around to fire at him.
Boxer shouts "Don't shoot sergeant!!", The sergeant aims back to find one of his subordinates at the end of the rifle's barrel, he pulls the trigger and blows a gorey cylinder through the man's torso, to no effect, He shouts at Boxer "Follow me!!"

Boxer and the sergeant take off out of the parapet, Their comrades chaseing them at a lumbering gape. They run for the bank on the nearby street and smash open the window, they pan around the area and advance behind the counter, they drop down sitting on the floor, trying to catch their breathe and consolidate their supplies. Something is wrong. Very wrong...

---To be continued---

Well, What do you guys think? I hope anyone who read it enjoyed it, And if you guys did I intend to continue it. this took me about seven minutes to write and ten more to correct spelling and grammar.

I may even consider making it interactive if you guys would like that.

Also, I apologize in advance for you British people if I have incorrectly portrayed British speaking. As I am not familar with it as I am with Australian or American english
AdamV1029
AdamV1029
Jill Valentine's Samurai Edge

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Back to top Go down

The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story. Empty Re: The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story.

Post  Lois Millard Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Very suspenseful, Adam. :-) I'd like to see you continue the story.
Lois Millard
Lois Millard
Instant human - just add coffee

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2008-08-16

https://10mfh.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story. Empty Re: The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story.

Post  Helping 'Arry Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm always up for some furtehr Zed reading! Smile
Helping 'Arry
Helping 'Arry
Coffee and Donut Maker

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamV1029 Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 pm

---Continuation---

Boxer and the sergeant stand up, The sergeant having sacrificed his revolver ammo so Boxer is again armed, they turn to see their comrades trying to force their way in, Several pile in through the broken window.
"Come on! Lets try and lose them out the back!" Shouts the sergeant, Boxer and the sergeant exit out the back of the building and take a left in the alleyway, they sprint to the end of it, And look towards a row of houses, Some bombed out, They rush for them.

When they reach them they open the door of one of the evacuated houses and slam it shut, they barricade it with the bookshelf next to the door, then quickly debate what to do.
Boxer says "Sergeant, should we keep moving?"
The sergeant replies "Yes, Lets."
They rush out into the back yard, and climb up over the fence, they look around and run down the backstreet.

They come across another bomb site, the area littered with the strange sand, They decide against passing through, and turn back. They head back the other way past the house they darted through, They decide to head through another back yard and out the side gate.
They rush to a abandoned bofors gun parapet, And dive in.
Boxer asks "What's going on sergeant! They should be dead! they all should be dead! We should be dead!"
The sergeant replies "Calm yourself Boxer! We can't have you losing it. And be quiet!"
They peek around, And spot a German pilot caught on a tree, tangled up in his parachute.

---To be continued, Chapter one---
AdamV1029
AdamV1029

Back to top Go down

The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story. Empty RE: The curse

Post  Drey Wilkins Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 am

Looking good! Can't wait for more.
Drey Wilkins
Drey Wilkins

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamV1029 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:40 am

Well, Some misfortune passed over and I lost the completed first chapter of this, And forgot to notify everyone, It's going to be some time before I find myself able to write it again, mostly due to repetitiveness, but I am tinkering with the idea of some stories of other natures, Revolving around two agents(Agent V and Agent T) of a mysterious foundation that collects, secures,contains and study's thing's the public is best left not knowing about. And I'm wondering if you guys would settle for that in the meantime?
AdamV1029
AdamV1029

Back to top Go down

Post  Helping 'Arry Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 pm

sure, dude
Helping 'Arry
Helping 'Arry
Coffee and Donut Maker

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

The curse.-A World war 2 zombie story. Empty STORY

Post  pyroskull69 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 pm

are you planning on posting anymore of this story? or the 2 agents one?

pyroskull69

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamV1029 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Well, No one seemed interested in the two agents one, And I still havent found myself back to writing this one.
AdamV1029
AdamV1029

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down